Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) Scam
We have been made aware of a scam targeting the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme.
- You receive a message claiming to be from HM Revenue and Customs
- They request personal information such as Passport or Driving License to obtain an SEISS tax refund .
What to do:
- This is a scam.
- Forward text messages free of charge to 7729 and then delete.
- For advice or to report, contact Citizens Advice Scams Action
- If you re unsure whether it is HMRC, use the checklist to decide if the contact is genuine
Duke of Edinburgh - National Book of Condolence
Birchett Lane Closed 7am - 7pm from 8th May 2021 for 4 days
Election of the Police and Crime Commissioner for the Kent Police Area
KCC - Election of County Councillors